Thanks to funds from our Annual Campaign, we provide financial assistance for children, teens, adults and families who cannot afford the full cost of a Y membership or YMCA programs.
We use a sliding fee scale based on total household income and the number of household members. We require supporting documentation to verify household size and income, and we consider special circumstances when providing assistance.
Recipients are expected to be responsible for a percentage of the membership cost and/or the program fees. Qualification for YMCA financial assistance for membership is reviewed every year.
2. Complete the form, and attach a copy of the required financial documents.
3. Return the application and required documents to the Welcome Center.
OUR FACILITY OFFERS:
- Fitness Center
- Child Watch
- Locker Rooms/Showers
- Aerobics Room
- 20+ Group Ex Classes
- Indoor Lap Lane Pool
- Seasonal: Olympic-sized Lap Lane Pool, Slide,
- Boxing Room
- Spin Room
- Child Learning Center and Georgia Pre-K with Playground
- Adult Basketball Gym
- Tennis Court (Under Renovation)