Mon – Thu 4:30 AM – 10 PM
Fri 4:30 AM – 7 PM
Sat 6 AM – 6 PM
Sun 11 AM – 6 PM
Thanks to funds from our Annual Campaign, we provide financial assistance for children, teens, adults and families who cannot afford the full cost of a Y membership or YMCA programs.
We use a sliding fee scale based on total household income and the number of household members. We require supporting documentation to verify household size and income, and we consider special circumstances when providing assistance.
Recipients are expected to be responsible for a percentage of the membership cost and/or the program fees. Qualification for YMCA financial assistance for membership is reviewed every year.
How to apply for Income-Based Assistance:
- Download an income-based assistance application HERE or pick up a form at the Welcome Center.
- Complete the form, and attach a copy of the required financial documents.
- Return the application and required documents to the Welcome Center.
OUR FACILITY OFFERS:
- Fitness Center
- Child Watch
- Locker Rooms/Showers
- Aerobics Room
- 20+ Group Ex Classes
- EGYM Smart Strength Circuit
- Seasonal: Lap Lane pool, baby pool, slide, spray ground
- 2 adult basketball courts
- Men’s Dry and Wet Sauna
- Women’s Dry Sauna
- Locker Rooms include Whirlpools
- Youth Center
- Spin Room
- Child Learning Center and Georgia Pre-K with Playground
- Outdoor Playground
- Mason Trail (quarter mile)
- Soccer Fields
- Randy Bugos outdoor fitness center
- Racquetball Court
ACTIVE OLDER ADULTS
At the Y, active older adult members experience a strong sense of belonging and a network of friends who provide support for sustained health and well-being. Through fun, safe and engaging programs, activities and events, members increase their self-confidence and sense of achievement while building relationships and celebrating the success and milestones of others. The newest equipment or the best meal plan can’t help you if it doesn’t fit your unique circumstances–our programming for active older adults takes into account takes into account your dietary needs, physical ability and schedule, and brings you together with other active older adults so you can meet new friends and build a community.
Click here to learn more about our Active Older Adults program offerings.
Executive Branch Director: Jazmine Spicer
Senior Program Director: Lovelight Burns
Youth Development Director: Adrienne Arkwright
Sports Director: Malachi Stewart
Maintenance Director: James Groman