CHARGED UP AND READY FOR FUN!
Summer day camp provides the opportunity for children to regain a sense of normalcy as well as support their physical, social and emotional well-being.
At Y camp, children have the opportunity to make their summer active and fun through crafts, sports, indoor and outdoor games, new friends, and other fun ways to learn, grow and thrive.
We believe the benefits provided to our participants, and parents, are unequaled. Here are just a few reasons why!
- Continued learning while school is out with new and fun academic focused activities guided by educational specialists to curb summer learning loss
- Participation in Y Camp Readers to encourage and support a love of reading
- Peace of mind while you are at work
BEST SUMMER EVER:
At Y day camp, your kids will make new friends and have tons of fun as they explore new adventures each day.
- Camp is Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Traditional Camp Weekly Rates (ages 5-12): $170 Members/$230 Non-Members
- Specialty Camp Weekly Rates (ages 5-12): $225 Members/$285 Non-Members
- Leader-in-Training Camp Weekly Rates (ages 13-15): $60 Members/$85 Non-Members
- Effective May 16, 2022, we will require all camp payments to be scheduled for automatic draft. An electronic draft will be placed on your bank account on the Friday prior to the week of camp services in order to calculate and schedule camper-to-counselor ratios. A late fee of $20 will be assessed for any returned/late payments. You can find additional information on payment procedures in the Parents’ Manual below.
- Please download, read and save the 2023 Parents Manual.
- YMCA locations across Coastal Georgia will be offering summer day camp.
- Registration for day camp opens to the public on January 1, 2023.
- Registration can be done online and in person at any of our branch locations.
- Registration for each week your child will participate in must be completed separately.